(MENAFN – Kashmiri Observer)
One of the most important components of a photovoltaic system is the solar inverter. Its main task is the conversion of direct and alternating current, but it also takes on other functions in the photovoltaic system.
If you are planning on buying a solar inverter, here are a few tips.
- In order to optimize your green electricity production, you should place your inverter close to your solar panels. The shorter the distance between the panels and the inverter, the less energy is lost.
- An inverter that is overheated and / or damaged by corrosion performs significantly worse. To avoid this, place your inverter in a cool, dry place.
- Before buying your Solar inverter with battery , check whether your electrical box can accommodate a green electricity meter and a fuse.
Types of inverters on the market:
Let's start with a brief introduction to the various inverter models that you can find on the photovoltaic market today and their specifics:
- String inverter: This first device model is a photovoltaic inverter that can absorb the electricity supplied by a number of solar modules. Compared to other types of solar inverters, this string inverter is mainly recommended for photovoltaic systems that are intended for private consumers or certain businesses for the generation of solar energy, expressed in peak power, kWp. It is also the inverter type that, as we will see below, has the most advantages when it comes to adding photovoltaic solar panels to your home. Connection and operation are generally single-phase.
- The central inverter: This other model of photovoltaic inverter is larger than the previous one. This imposing size still makes it possible to withstand all loads that are applied to it by several solar cell chains. The central inverter is therefore more suitable for large systems such as industrial plants or companies. The connection and operation is usually three-phase.
- The micro-inverter: This type of solar inverter is often found on the market for equipping limited photovoltaic systems. This is a module-level electronic component, similar to power optimizers. This device therefore requires the installation of a unit on each of the installation boards with one board per microinverter.
- The battery inverter: This last type of device, the Solar inverter with battery , takes on several functions on the solar system. In fact, it fulfills the role of both an inverter and a battery charger.
How do you maintain your solar inverter?
Together with your solar system, your solar inverter with battery can also be exposed to the weather, dust or simple wear and tear. It is therefore important to take care of it so that it remains optimal and functional for as long as possible. Run a full diagnosis of your device once a year to maintain its lifespan. Take the opportunity to inspect the cables as well.
In addition, do not wait until the faulty parts are completely broken. On the contrary, as soon as they have certain flaws and defects, replace them directly. Prevention is better than cure! It's also about giving a blow to the inverter to remove dust and debris.
By choosing a reliable and trustworthy solar inverter with battery manufacturer, you can avoid frequent maintenance of your inverter. Companies like Loom Solar always offer their customers their best products and services and offer 24/7 support if a problem arises.
Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without any guarantee. We assume no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this item, please contact the above provider.