CommBank customers with an Eligible CommBank Home Loan or Investment Home Loan can use the CommBank Green Loan to purchase a Solaray solar system and battery storage on the property backed by their existing home loan.
The CommBank Green Loan is an extremely low-cost, secured, fixed-rate loan with no formation fee, monthly loan service fee, or early repayment fee.
We make financing your Solaray installation hassle-free and easy. Once you've decided on an installation, your Solaray representative will provide all of the documentation you need to approve your loan.
What you get from Commbank *:
- Ultra-low interest loans where the repayments are usually well below the savings you see on your utility bills
- The flexibility to make additional payments or repay your loan sooner with no fees or penalties
- $ 0 formation fee
- $ 0 monthly loan service fee
- Borrow between $ 5,000 and $ 20,000 to fund the purchase and installation of a Solaray solar power system and / or battery
Suitable clean energy products
You can use a CommBank Green Loan to purchase and install one or more of the eligible clean energy products listed below.
- Solar power system with a system size of 6 kW or more
- Battery storage with a system size of 5 kWh or more
As a recognized retailer of the Clean Energy Council, Solaray systems are eligible for the CommBank Green Loan. This helps ensure that the systems selected meet all relevant Australian standards.
For more information on suitable products, see the FAQs on the CommBank website.
If you are already a CommBank home loan customer, you can apply for the CommBank Green Loan provided your current loan meets the following conditions:
- Existing eligible home loan balance of $ 150,000 or more (excluding your available redraw balance);
- The loan is secured against a single property and is not an apartment or commercial property.
- The loan-to-value ratio of the existing home equity or investment property loan plus the new CommBank Green Loan will not exceed 80%.
- The installation address of the eligible small renewables is the same as the address we have provided as collateral for your home loan or home loan.
For more information and to request a quote to approve your Green Loan, please fill in your details below and we will call you: