Gautam Solar installs solar pumps at 1,000 places in Haryana –

| |

New Delhi: Solar power system manufacturer Gautam Solar announced on Tuesday that it has installed solar pumps at 1,500 locations in Haryana as part of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) program.

By May 2021, the company had installed 1,000 solar pumps in Haryana.

According to the company's press release, by August the company bagged an order for about 1,500 more solar pumps from Haryana farmers.

“So far we have worked with the farmers of Haryana and Rajasthan. We are also looking forward to working with farmers in the other regions of the country, ”said Gautam Mohanka, Managing Director of Gautam Solar.

The government's goal is to install 22,000 stand-alone solar pumps in Haryana in the first year of the program. With this regulation, the farmers only have to bear 40 percent of the pump costs, while the federal and state governments subsidize the remaining 60 percent for solar pumps.

However, the government of Haryana has increased the subsidies further, reducing the proportion of farmers to less than 25 percent.


VivoPower Worldwide renames US solar unit

Will Modbus TCP be the dominant communication commonplace for C&I solar inverter environments sooner or later? – PV know-how