New York, April 1st, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of Global Green Hydrogen Market (Value, Volume) – Analysis by Technology, Application, Region, Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Impact of Covid-19, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06044960/?utm_source=GNW
Green hydrogen is produced by the electrolysis of water using electrical power generated by renewable energy sources such as wind or solar power.
The main drivers for the growth of the global green hydrogen market are the growing demand for renewable energy sources. The adoption rate of green hydrogen is increasing significantly due to increasing government investment and subsidies to promote the consumption of clean fuels, including hydrogen. These resources are viewed as environmentally friendly alternatives to fossil fuels that are likely to power the global market over the forecast period.
Among the technology segments in the market for green hydrogen (proton exchange membrane electrolyzer, alkaline electrolyzer, solid oxide electrolyzer), the alkaline electrolyzer segment is the market leader. The alkaline electrolyzer works on the principle of transporting hydroxide ions through the electrolyte. These are transferred from the cathode to the anode, while hydrogen is generated on the cathode side during the process. These electrolyzers use a liquid alkaline solution based on potassium or sodium hydroxide as the electrolyte. This type of electrolyser is supplied by many companies such as Tianjin Mainland Hydrogen Equipment Co., Ltd. (THE), one of the leading providers of these devices.
Based on the application (power generation, transport and others), the power generation segment gains a significant share. The demand for electricity has increased remarkably. An increase in the world population, rapid industrialization in emerging countries and the migration of the population to urban areas are likely to boost energy and electricity demand. The European region dominates the green hydrogen market. The region has an extensive oil and gas infrastructure that has enormous potential to be converted into an infrastructure for hydrogen production, storage and transport, while also creating jobs.
Scope of the report
• The report analyzes the green hydrogen market by value and volume.
• The report analyzes the Green Hydrogen Market by Technology (Proton Exchange Membrane Electrolyzer, Alkaline Electrolyzer, Solid Oxide Electrolyzer).
• The report analyzes the Green Hydrogen Market by application (Power Generation, Transportation, Other).
• The global green hydrogen market was analyzed by regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific) and countries (USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India, Australia).
• The attractiveness of the market was also presented by region, technology and application. The report also analyzed trends, drivers and challenges in the industry.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, recent industry developments, and mergers and acquisitions. The companies analyzed in the report include Linde plc, Air Liquide, Siemens, Air Products & Chemicals, Plug Power, Nel Hydrogen, Green Hydrogen Systems, Solena Group, ERGOSUP and Loop Energy Inc.
• The report provides the analysis of the Green Hydrogen Market for the historical period 2016-2020 and the forecast period 2021-2026.
Main target group
• Producer of green hydrogen
• Investors / Investment Bankers
• Government and research institutions
• Associations and industry associations
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06044960/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.