Solar battery market
The independence of energy owners and the growing interest of industry players in storage solutions for renewable energies are driving the growth of the global solar battery market.
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, Aug 9, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global solar battery market grew to 113.4 million in 2019 by 2020 to 2027. The growing demand for sustainable energy storage solutions is the main driver of solar battery growth -Market. As governments around the world promote sustainable energy sources, the demand for solar power batteries is expected to increase in the forecast timeframe. The use of solar batteries can effectively reduce the demand for coal, oil and other imported fossil energy resources. In addition, the introduction of solar battery storage systems will create new jobs that can open up new investment opportunities in the economy.
Based on the type, the lithium-ion battery has become the market leader in 2019. This is attributed to the high charging and discharging efficiency of lithium-ion batteries, which help to generate large amounts of energy. For example, the average efficiency of lithium-ion batteries is 90-95%, while that of lead-acid is around 80-85%.
Download Sample PDF @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11480
In terms of end consumers, the industrial segment had the highest share of sales in 2019. This is due to the strong demand from various industrial end users for additional energy storage solutions. In addition, new incentive and tax credits from governments are expected to attract more new end-users in the sector.
From a regional perspective, the Asia-Pacific region had the highest share of revenue in 2019 as concerns grew from governments in emerging markets such as China, India and South Korea about renewable energy storage. This is expected to drive the growth of the solar battery market. In addition, as the largest producer of solar power, China will have a positive impact on the demand for solar batteries in this region.
Key players have undertaken business expansions, mergers and acquisitions to maintain intense market competition. Key players in the Solar Battery market report include BYD Company, Kokam.Co, Carnegie Clean Energy, Primus Power, LG Chem, and EnerSys.
For inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11480
COVID-19 scenario analysis
• The global solar battery market has had an immediate impact from COVID-19 due to social distancing norms and staff shortages. This led to delays in installation and the cancellation of new projects.
• In addition, the sharp decline in consumer spending had a strong impact on demand. Reduced consumer spending during the lockdown had a strong impact on the solar battery market for solar products, including various solar storage systems.
• In addition, the upstream and downstream channels are affected due to movement restrictions that lead to an increase in inventory levels.
• In addition, the high dependency on Chinese exports of solar cells, solar batteries and solar modules had a negative impact on the market. India imports around 80% of its solar products from China. Since the manufacturing companies in China have been idle for the past 6-7 months, this has had a major impact on the production process in India.
• However, the turnaround towards remote working is seen as a critical solution to improving market conditions. Various automation companies use remote connectivity to provide access to field workers and service technicians who may not be on site at the time.
• These companies provide home protection users with live streams from the control room, process data, operational insights, and plant performance metrics. It is expected that such developments will open up new market opportunities for solar batteries in the post-COVID-19 period.
Main results of the study
• The lead-acid batteries segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approx. 17.8% in relation to sales in the forecast period.
• According to end users, the industrial segment held a market share of more than 40% in the forecast period with a CAGR of 15.7% based on sales.
• By region, the Asia-Pacific region dominated the solar battery market with a market share of over 40%.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis On Solar Batteries Market @https: //www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11480? Reqfor = covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and management consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions” to global corporations as well as medium and small businesses. AMR provides focused business insights and advice to help clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas.
We have professional business relationships with various companies and this helps us unearth market data which will help us create accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy of our market forecasts. All of the data presented in the reports we publish are extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies in the domain in question. Our methodology for obtaining secondary data includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable professionals and industry analysts.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
News provided by
August 09, 2021 at 6:02 am GMT
EIN Presswire's priority is source transparency. We don't allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you see something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone's Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release